Our standard car park decking system provides industry leading performance and is ideal for intermediate decks (of multi storey car parks), open air car parks and all other loading bay / general parking areas.
Manufactured from technically advanced methyl methacrylate resin, this cold applied system offers outstanding durability, flexibility and resistance to extreme operating conditions.
The optional single layer application offers unrivalled speed of installation and value.
Suitable for both asphalt and concrete substrates.
Features and benefits
- Much faster to install than traditional car park finished – cures fully within just 1 hour of installation.
- Cold applied – None of health and safety issues associated with hot trades, no big vehicles, minimised environmental impact.
- Excellent UV resistance – Provides crack free performance and colour stability.
- Wide range of vibrant colours.
- Incredibly strong bond to concrete and asphalt substrates.
- Excellent skid resistance – That can be tailored to deliver specific PSV requirements.
- Excellent chemical and road salt resistance.
- Superb thermal stability – No softening / degradation during summer months, flexible in winter months.
Fields of application include:
- Intermediate multi storey car park decks
- Open air car parks
- Loading bays
- Maintenance yards / hangars
Degafloor CP cures fully within just 1 hour or installation (both chemically and physically). The cure time remains unaffected at temperatures down to 0⁰C.
Excellent resistance to diesel, engine oils and road salts. Limited resistance to unleaded and super unleaded.
Health and Safety
All resins are manufactured to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standards and comply with all current EU hygiene of foodstuffs regulations.
All resins are non-toxic and certified to confirm physiological inoffensiveness.